Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Netflix Summer Pick: Roman Holiday



Hello, everyone. Let me explain my predicament to you all. It just so happens that my heart is always travelling. It's perpetually in some sophisticated European country with amazing architecture or some South or some carefree Central American town. Sometimes, it's even exploring South Asian temples on a quest for religious understanding amongst the monks. But my body, my physical location is not in agreement, primarily because my wallet is in aversion to this wanderlust tendency. So like all other broke girls, I must resort to Pinterest and Netflix to get my fix of travel. This is exactly what I did.


Be it that I can't stroll through the streets of Rome, I decided to watch a movie that did. Audrey Hepburn's Roman Holiday satisfied enough of my Rome bug because as she experienced the Roma streets so did I.
All in all, this movie did it for me. And because it would be totally selfish to leave you all with out my pieces of visual inspiration, I rabidly took screenshots and decided to share the best ones with you all.
-Enjoy!






  


No comments:

Post a Comment